D.D. Dodd & Son Fuels (hereafter referred to as \”We\”, \”Our\” or \”Us\”) is a brand name of D.D. Dodd & Son Ltd, registered in England and Wales number 11552318 at The Plantation, Rowdyke, Wyberton, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21 7AQ.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular
purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the
copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions of Delivery
We will make every reasonable effort to deliver your goods in excellent condition and on time. However please bear in mind that we can only deliver our products as near to your store as it reasonably possible or safe to do so. If for any reason you have doubts as to whether our vehicles may be able to reach your desired storage location, it is your responsibility to inform us prior to an arranged delivery taking place, giving at least 24 hours notice. Should we arrive on site and find it is not possible to deliver to your desired storage location, we will advise you of this and deliver as near as it is reasonably possible to do so. Should an arranged delivery be refused once on site, you will be liable for the cost incurred by us. This cost will be charged at £1 per mile in returning to our depot to eject your order, and also for the return journey to continue with the delivery round – or the cost of the goods which should have been delivered, whichever is the lesser amount.
You may return goods purchased from D.D. Dodd & Son Fuels only if they are unused and in their original condition and packaging, in exchange for a full refund. You are responsible for any costs incurred in returning the goods to us. All returns should be sent to D.D. Dodd & Son Fuels Ltd, Head Office, The Plantation, Rowdyke Lane, Wyberton, Boston, Linconshire, PE21 7AQ.